Saturday 25 January 2014

Midiva Hrudayake... Ninnade Chadapadike

MIDIVA HRUDAYAKE

                              - Ninnade chadapadike

''The first ever comes is the best'' > You are the first who come into my life and will be the last in my life.

This poetry is about the person who is lucky enough to have his beautiful girl with him always. Here is how a boy can express his feelings about her beauty, his wish, his dreams and his final desire.

I would like to have aspirations about you in every night and I will place your shade with me always dear as I sort mine. I think, even the moon is reflected in your beauty. Even the colors of the rainbow are dimly in front of your eyes. I like my silence, then you would be there in my quiet. I just can't say how much I love you in words. But I pray to God about my last desire that, I must be in her swing lap at the final point of my life...!!!

2 comments: