Saturday 25 January 2014

Nanna Mannisu - Mathe Preethisu

"Nanna Mannisu"

This poetry is about the Guiltiness in Love. When a person has done wrong in a trustworthy relationship which hurts a lot to the partner and again just need her/him back. So that person is ready for apologizing and Stated in pain as
"FORGIVE ME BUT,  DO NOT FORGET TO LOVE ME" .


Daily when I go to sleep, I don't wish you should come in my dreams. But also you will come my babe you will come and today desired palaces which you build in my heart has become ruined. Love flower has limped in pain full road of my biography. These pains should not retain in my spirit at the time of my decease.
                                I couldn't read the last page of our memory book. I have gifted my love to you and I am going back now, Forgive me...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment